How does it work?
- Laser therapy uses specific light waves to accelerate the natural healing processes.
- The laser operates simultaneously at two wavelengths to provide anti-oedemic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic effects.
- The energy emitted stimulates intra-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of damaged cells. The healing process is assisted by this action.
What can laser be used for?
The MLS laser can be used to treat many conditions including: Muscle strains/tears
- Neurological pain
- Swelling (acute and chronic)
- Foot ulcers
- Heal pain and plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Post-surgical areas
- Ankle sprains
- Achilles tendonitis
Depending on your problem the laser therapy can be a standalone treatment or built into a management plan with other treatments.
The laser has many benefits to its use including:
- Rapid relief of pain, reducing or removing the need for prescription painkillers
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- No negative side effects reported
- Faster healing of sprains & strains
- Faster injury recovery
- Reduces swelling
- Improvement in local blood circulation
- Faster healing of foot ulcers
- Reduced scar tissue formation